A treatment is a brief overall summary of what my short film will be about.
My film is called ENDGAME, I chose this name because it means "the final stage of a game, when only a few pieces remain." I also thought that the meaning of this word would be a good plot/storyline for my film.
So, we start off with a mysterious character wearing a hoodie, who could be a potential protagonist but their face will remain hidden in my opening sequence. The setting of my film is on the streets of Edmonton to give my film a kind of realistic feel. This character comes across someone they know but this person's face also remains in the shadows.
I have chosen to leave the characters faces out to create mystery which usually comes when watching thriller films like what I'm trying to create. I also want my viewers to be left hanging in suspense, creating an enigma which may leave them asking questions and wanting to see more.
No comments:
Post a Comment